Skip to main content

Embroidery Kits & Fun

 I have tried so many crafts over the years and now I am adding embroidery to my resume. Have you tried it before? Last year, I watched so many virtual craft classes and was inspired with all sorts of crafts. One of the classes I took was cross stitch with the Stitch People. I loved watching the instructor create her design with such joy. I wanted to try an easier beginning version so I ran across embroidery stitching on Amazon. They had lots of low cost starter kits. I bought one and was surprised how relaxing it was once I got the hang of it.

Here is the link to my first kit. 3 Pack Embroidery Kit

I love these kits because it includes everything you need and detailed instructions. Plus, I love that the design was lightly printed on the canvas so you didn't have to figure out where to put the stitches. 





Didn't I do a fantastic job? LOL! These were so fun to create and a stress reliever, too. Whoever thinks hand crafts don't improve your well being needs to try embroidery. Also, here is a resource list of other fiber arts here at Inspired Me 411. Link Here

This Amazon kit is a newer one I started not long ago. I love the blue one. The color is so pretty! I just work on it here and there.


These kits would be fun to share with friends and have a embroidery party! Hope you give it a try!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First YouTube Anniversary

While the pandemic was devastating there were some good moments that happened in 2020. For years, I had dreamed of creating YouTube crafting tutorials and last year in the mist of the stressful times, I got started. My channel is called K. Simone Designs and I would love for you to visit and subscribe if you haven't. Join the inspiration party!  June of 2020, I posted my first tutorial called, "Mini Album Card." Did you see it? I was so excited to share my favorite mini album card with the world. I had been making them for years and this video got a great reception. Video Link HERE Since then, I have continued to learn and grow in my videos. I am so proud of my progress and determination to stick with it in spite of the highs and lows. I hope you all have enjoyed the variety of content I have produced. My goal was to inspire you and based on the comments, I think I met that objective. Yay! :) Let's look at some of my YouTube stats as of today. Subscribers: 217 Paper

New Blog Welcome

WELCOME TO INSPIRED ME 411!  LET THE RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY BEGIN!!!! My name is Kelly Roberts of  K. Simone Designs  (more about me  here ) and I am excited to present my NEW blog,  Inspired Me 411.   Earlier this year, I started working on this site and it feels so good to finally be able to present it to you. Check out the facts below. BLOG FACTS WHAT:  Inspired Me 411  is a   free directory of arts and crafts resources. This blog is a personal collection of information I have come across and/or used in my creative journey. It is organized with lists in the following categories:  General Crafts,  Papercrafts,  Art & Art Journaling,  Fiber Arts,  Mind  & Body, and Organizations & Events . More websites will be added over time. Also, there will be blog posts featuring interesting articles, tools and people. WHO: This site is for new and experienced makers who would like to find more resources for their crafts. WHEN: Starting TODAY! WHERE : Right

My First Diary and 3 Journaling Styles

Welcome! Today's post is about my experience with journaling and three of my favorite styles.  This post was written May 21, 2020. Journaling has been a part of my life since my pre-teen years. Like most girls, I kept a diary and hid it in a secret place. I think I got my first one as a gift and wrote about daily and special events. I remember there was this cute boy I met. I was too shy to tell anyone I liked him so I wrote about it in my diary. It was a safe place to share these new and wonderful feelings. I gotta find that journal and check it out. (Off to go find it!) Look, I found my precious little diary! Although it smells dusty and the paper has yellowed, my young words and thoughts are so sweet! Here is what I wrote May 21st. I was on a school trip to a camp called Rawhide when I was in the 6th grade, I think. "Today at Rawride and my horses name was Chinadoll. Elizabeth was so mean to sha-jauna and them. And she was flirting." LOL! This is so fu